Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Schools Out!

Most parents cringe at the idea of the kids home for the summer.  Petersburg parents likely are thankful...I know I am.  My son had some maturity issues and definitely some behavior issues that seemed to throw his teacher and entire support staff for a loop.  Despite suspensions, meetings, and trying many, many different things, no one had the answer and his grades slipped.  You know, I never once met our "guidance councilor".  What a joke.  After much thought, we are moving.  There are too many issues here...none of which the City, residents, School Board, or School Staff are capable or willing to even attempt to fix.  For my son's sake, it is time to move to a place where the schools are properly managed and cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment